The Boys and Girls club is near and dear to my heart as I spent many a day inside their confines playing indoor soccer, pool, fussball, and much more. I have so many great memories of the times that I was a part of the club, and I’m so happy to partner up with them to raise money for the kids. I’m even more happy to partner with our hosting site, Site5.
The mission statement of the Boys and Girls Club:
– To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Their Core Beliefs
– A Boys & Girls Club Provides:
– A safe place to learn and grow…
– Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals…
– Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences…
– Hope and opportunity.
How can you help out the Boys and Girls Club? Donate to their cause! Follow the donation link here and help us hit our goal of $5,000! Fansided and Site5 have already donated the first 10%. I’m not asking you to give $500 towards the cause (though we definitely wouldn’t argue if you decided to donate that much money!!), but even $10 will help us hit our goal. We are thankful for ANY donation you decide to make!
What am I thankful for this season?
– I am extremely thankful for my God and everything He has done and continues to do for me! Without Him, I would be nothing.
– Representing Fansided.com and the Los Angeles Angels in this blog!
– Having a job in this tough economy
– Always having something to write about while Tony Reagins is our GM
What are you thankful for? What is on your Angels wishlist this off-season?