Halo Hangout Has Been Redesigned!
The changes for Halo Hangout just keep on coming. Days after welcoming our first Featured Contributor to the site, the entire place was spiffed up by the fine people behind the FanSided network. Among the many new site features you’ll find:
- RSS Feed, Facebook, and Twitter buttons on the top right side, allowing you to easily follow Halo Hangout via the social media site of your choice.
- Streamlined front page, showing you more articles and letting you click through to read them instead of scrolling through large areas of text to get to the next post.
- Tweets sent directly to the front page from FanSided’s other MLB bloggers, allowing you to easily see what’s happening around the MLB and around FanSided.
- Easy access to the Halo Hangout archives, so you can easily make fun of terrible predictions I made when the season started.
- Convenient links to other important FanSided sites, and also to the blogs for our competition in the AL West.
- Polls! Check out our current poll on the right, asking what you think of the site, and let me know how you like it. As the season progresses we’ll have more poll questions up, so you can easily share your opinion with your fellow Angels fans.
- Plus many more hits by the original artists!
Spend some time checking things out, and feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or can’t find anything. Exciting things are happening here at Halo Hangout, and I hope you’ll keep coming back to check out the new developments!
Lastly, I must give mucho props to Zach for all the hard work he’s put into the redesign of Halo Hangout, and of all the other sites around the FanSided network. I’m sure he’s spent countless hours working on it, and probably not received nearly the amount of sunlight the human body needs to function properly, but he’s really classed up the joint.
(Nate Proctor is the lead writer for Halo Hangout. You can stay up to date on all of Nate’s work by following him on Twitter, Facebook, or by way of the Halo Hangout RSS feed.)