Scott Downs Kids Break His Toe – And The St. Patty’s Day Links Complete With SOCAL Bar Tips
By Unknown author
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day Halo rockers. We got some bad news as the Angels announced yesterday that Scott Downs could miss up to a month with a broken toe. Downs sustained the injury while partaking in some youthful shenanigans ( great name for an Irish Pub) with his kids. This is a setback to the Angels bullpen that was shaping up to be very formidable to start the season. Downs and Takahashi had both been lights out, so when you add them to Jepsen, Walden , and Kohn the Halos were building a nice bridge to the shaky island that is Fernando Rodney. Let’s hope Downs doesn’t miss too much time and that the wife tells the young-ins that daddy’s extremities are off limits.
Onto the St Patty’s Day Links. Please remember to drink responsibly.
- City Search Lists La’s Top St. Patty’s Day Bars
- OC Foodies Lends Some Tips for St. Patty’s
- St. Patty’s In The LBC
- Kendrys Status For Opening Day Does Not Look Good
- Trumbo Injures His Groin
- Jeff Mathis and Bobby Wilson Keep Hitting
- Abreu Hits 3rd Lets Hope This Look Sticks
- Astros Could Be A Good Trade Partner