Angels Release 2015 Spring Training Schedule
The Los Angeles Angels have released their 2015 Spring Training schedule. The halos will play 15 home games at their home park Tempe Diablo Stadium, in its 23rd season and 15 road games.
The schedule begins on March 5 against Milwaukee and end with three games against the Los Angeles Dodgers the 2nd thru the 4th of April. The Angels will open up the regular season on the road against the Seattle Mariners on April 6.
Here is the full schedule for you to look over.
More from Halo Hangout
- Marcus Stroman definitely appears to be interested in the LA Angels
- LA Angels: 3 offseason moves the Halos desperately need to make
- LA Angels: AL West rival Astros proving that they’re not giving up yet
- 6 important offseason award dates and times for LA Angels fans
- This LA Angels move proves the Halos are trying to spend big on pitching
Highlighting the schedule is of course the Dodgers games, a home and and two road games against the Oakland Athletics and a home and split squad game against the American League Champion Kansas City Royals. The only split squad will be against the Royals and Chicago White Sox.
The halos will play the following eight interleague opponents: Cincinnati Reds, Milwaukee Brewers, Chicago Cubs, Colorado Rockies, San Francisco Giants, San Diego Padres, Arizona Diamondbacks, and Los Angeles Dodgers.