Halo Trivia: Which Angel Player Has Hit For the Cycle Twice?
Jul 20, 2014; Anaheim, CA, USA; Los Angeles Angels center fielder Mike Trout (27) celebrates after sliding into home plate to score in the ninth inning as Seattle Mariners pitcher Fernando Rodney (56) watches at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. The Angels defeated the Mariners 6-5. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
As the Angels are about to embark on their 52nd season we have a a lot of great moments to reflect on. The die hard fans checking in during the offseason are an encyclopedia of knowledge delving deep into the teams history. Here at Halo Hangout we’ll be giving you a chance to test yourself and hopefully learn more in the process.
More from Halo Hangout
- LA Angels: AL West rival Astros proving that they’re not giving up yet
- 6 important offseason award dates and times for LA Angels fans
- This LA Angels move proves the Halos are trying to spend big on pitching
- No, the LA Angels should not blow their payroll on Freddie Freeman
- Why the LA Angels need to stay away from Yusei Kikuchi in free agency
Hitting for the cycle is one of the greatest accomplishments a hitter can achieve. While exceptions exist, one generally must possess power and speed and be “on” that game. Six different Angels have hit for the cycle but only one has done it twice with the Angels. Mike Trout has done it once. Who’s company might he join if he repeats the feat?