Los Angeles Angels: Top 5 Center Fielders in Team History
Since the Los Angeles Angels debuted in 1961, 25 men have started a season patrolling center field with the Big A on their cap.
More from Halo Hangout
- Mike Trout’s son had the best Halloween costume in America this year
- 3 LA Angels players that desperately need to prove themselves in 2022
- SALE: Save 15% on Los Angeles Angels items at FOCO
- LA Angels rumored to maybe be interested in these 2 massive free agents
- Way too early to tell if LA Angels’ interest in 2 major free agents will pay off
While some have been flat-out forgettable, we’re here to talk about the five who will live in Angel lore as the greatest to play the game at that position for the Halos.
To make this list, each players’ accomplishments were analyzed in their time with the Angels and no other team.
Vernon Wells, for example, was one of the best center fielders in Toronto Blue Jays history. He was a three-time All-Star and three-time Gold Glove winner — but all came with the Blue Jays and his time with the Angels was… well… let’s just change the subject.
Without further adieu, here are the five best center fielders in Los Angeles Angels history:
Next: ALCS MVP