Taking a look at the Los Angeles Angels schedule month by month
The Los Angeles Angels will begin the month of September on the road. They’ll face the Rangers, A’s, and Mariners to open the month. In Fact, the first home game for the Angels is September 12th against the Astros.
The Angels will also see the Cleveland Indians at home during the month of September. The Angels will close out the schedule with three games against the Seattle Mariners which will bleed into October, with the last game on the first.
More from Halo Hangout
- New York Post columnist has LA Angels bringing veteran starter back to LA
- Dodgers make wild mistake signing failed LA Angels starter
- Why LA Angels’ Qualifying Offer to Raisel Iglesias could become historical
- Both Gold Glove finalists for LA Angels getting snubbed is a complete joke
- Marcus Stroman definitely appears to be interested in the LA Angels
The Angels will celebrate fan appreciation day on September 30th. They’ll also have Star Wars night and Ducks beanie night during the month of September.
The season will have it’s ups and downs for the Angels. However, if the Angels can stay healthy, there are a ton of winnable games. There’s no reason the Angels can’t win 90 games this season.