Dallas Keuchel – Keuchel is on the higher end of the free agent pitching spectrum especially since he has been a Cy Young winner in 2015. He has been one of the top 10 pitchers in the American League since 2014. He is a two-time all-star and in the past five seasons he is 67-45 with a 3.22 ERA.
More from Halo Hangout
- New York Post columnist has LA Angels bringing veteran starter back to LA
- Dodgers make wild mistake signing failed LA Angels starter
- Why LA Angels’ Qualifying Offer to Raisel Iglesias could become historical
- Both Gold Glove finalists for LA Angels getting snubbed is a complete joke
- Marcus Stroman definitely appears to be interested in the LA Angels
Keuchel has been a key arm on the Astros World Series championship team and AL Western Division winning teams over the past two seasons. Couple this with the fact that he is only 30 years old and a lefty make Keuchel in high demand.
The Angels may have a slight in on Keuchel as they hired Houston bullpen coach Doug White who is familiar with Keuchel and that could help the Angels to land him.