The Los Angeles Angels sport the best player in baseball – but that’s not all. They’ve also got an international sensation. It’s (still) Shotime.
Shohei Ohtani’s found his stroke for the Los Angeles Angels. The two-way superstar won’t be throwing off a mound in a MLB game, but that doesn’t mean he’s not playing a massive role for the Halos.
Ohtani’s played in 42 games thus far and he’s on pace for a career year at the plate. Currently, he’s hit nine home runs, driven in 31 runs and is hitting .277. Not bad for a 24-year-old.
Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Navy, white and beige print on a heather red tee.
- Premium, lightweight cotton/poly-blended crewneck. Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit. Men should size up; women should size down.
- Designed by Alex Tillbrook.
- Screened in the USA.
Don’t wait, Angels fans. Order your Shotime t-shirt today and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.