Los Angeles Angels fans will love this Shohei Ohtani bobblehead
Los Angeles Angels fans love their two-way sensation, Shohei Ohtani. Now, they can show that love in bobblehead form thanks to FOCO.
Before Shohei Ohtani was mashing dingers and striking out hitters for the Los Angeles Angels, he was a superstar in Japan.
Ohtani joined the Nippon Ham Fighters in 2013 as an 18-year-old and became an immediate impact player. Over the course of the next five seasons, Ohtani hit .286 and drove in 166 runs. On the mound, he won 42 games with a 2.52 ERA.
With that history, it’s no secret that Ohtani is another in a long line of extremely talented Japanese ballplayers.
Which is why we think you’re going to love this brand new bobblehead from our friends at FOCO.
Plant your flag as the best fan around and showcase your team pride and your player’s national pride with this Shohei Ohtani Los Angeles Angels National Flag Bobblehead!
- Portrays player wearing gameday uniform and holding Japanese flag, repping his country
- Real fabric flag to add some authenticity to your lineup
- Team-colored baseball backdrop with team logo display, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Wordmark team logo and country display on reverse side of backdrop for a little more team and national pride
- Plaque on front of base with country display for even more country pride
- Field textured top of base
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Approximately eight inches tall
- Individually numbered to 2,021
You can pre-order this limited-edition bobblehead for $45 at FOCO today.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.