Los Angeles Angels superstar Shohei Ohtani is an international icon and two-way stud. Which is why you're going to love this new, limited-edition bobblehead.
Looking for an awesome new collectible for your Los Angeles Angels fan cave? Might we suggest FOCO's latest drop - a limited-edition Hometown Series bobblehead featuring Shohei Ohtani.
From FOCO: He's a hometown home run! Celebrate the roots of the Halos' one-of-a-kind two-way player from Japan to L.A. with this Shohei Ohtani Los Angeles Angels Hometown Bobblehead!
This bobblehead is only available at FOCO, and is up for pre-order today for $60. But here's the catch: only 521 of these are being produced, so you need to act fast.
It will begin shipping no later than July 15. Below, you can find additional item details.
- Portrays Ohtani wearing his gameday uniform in a swinging action pose, probably in the process of putting another one over the fence
- Thematic hometown backdrop with Ōshū and Japanese flag accents, because he doesn't forget his roots
- Rice paddy field top of base with player image and SHO-TIME text accents, because it's always showtime with this guy in the lineup
- Front name display in Japanese so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Approximately 8 inches tall
- Limited Edition (521)
Don't wait. Check out FOCO today to secure your pre-order.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.