Breaking down the LA Angels line-up for 2018
2018 LA Angels potential starting line-up: What will manager Mike Scioscia send out when the Angels first game starts.
The LA Angels made a lot of moves this off-season to help bolster their starting line-up for 2018. The addition of Zack Cozart, Ian Kinsler, Justin Upton, and Shohei Ohtani have give manager Mike Scioscia so many more options when he makes out the line-up card. Maybe too many options, but it is a nice problem to have for Scioscia.
More from Halo Hangout
- New York Post columnist has LA Angels bringing veteran starter back to LA
- Dodgers make wild mistake signing failed LA Angels starter
- Why LA Angels’ Qualifying Offer to Raisel Iglesias could become historical
- Both Gold Glove finalists for LA Angels getting snubbed is a complete joke
- Marcus Stroman definitely appears to be interested in the LA Angels
The Angels should be much more balanced offensively and not have to rely so heavily on only one or two players like in the past. The line-up has eight of nine players who can hit at least 15 to 20 home runs and drive in at least 70 runs so it should be much more potent.
So without any further adieu here is what I believe the potential starting line-up should be when the Angels take the field on March 29th in Oakland for the first game of the season.